Safetrac is a leader in engaging compliance – online, innovative and diverse training programs which help businesses manage their risk.
We have a stellar track record, being recognised as providing the best compliance training programs in the Asia Pacific.
It is our engaging technology that really sets us apart and has driven the high growth we’re now experiencing:
- Safetrac training can be delivered anytime and anywhere on any device, regardless of the geographic staff distribution
- Training content can be provided via our dedicated compliance platform or delivered direct to LMSs as SCORM or AICC combines legal accuracy to accommodate regulatory updates
The increased, board level focus on risk and compliance presents a huge opportunity for Safetrac. We are well positioned to grow rapidly in Australia and NZ and globally in the coming years.
As part of our ambitious growth strategy, we need a Sales Strategist who is able to set us up for scale. We’ll need a proven track record in high performance, coaching BDMs, scaling businesses and setting up the processes and foundations for SAAS based sales operations.
Over the 6 month term, your goal will be to set us up for strong growth. This will involve improving our sales processes, measuring success and failures and operationalising the actions we need to take, coaching our sales manager to high performance, and ensuring everything is in place for a smoothly scaling business.
When the strategy and operations are in place, we can talk about whether you’re hands-on enterprise sales, building and coaching a team, or whether you continue to consult on the strategy at key intervals. Let’s work this out together!
- Develop and implement a focused sales growth strategy and operating model, including sales process, methodology and funnel management, the sales interaction approach, qualification framework and forecasting.
- Create feedback loops and sales pipeline analysis to drive product innovation and sales performance.
Design optimal pricing and commission structures
- Create a sales plan with targets and budgets in place, informed with market information from the CEO, BDM and other members of the team – to ensure it is the right fit for our business and SAAS context
- Establish KPIs and commission structures for BDMs.
- Ensure account management team is structured correctly to ensure client success and ongoing retention and growth
- Work with marketing to ensure outbound and inbound lead activities drive sufficient funnel growth to achieve future forecasts
- Work with CEO to structure forward sales team structure to support international expansion
Experience and capability
- Strong experience initiating and setting up sales processes in a start-up or fast paced, high growth organisation – with high performance results
- Strong experience coaching individual contributors to optimise their potential
- Strong track record creating go-to-market strategies and exceeding sales targets
- Experience establishing and analysing pricing, commission plans
- Experience establishing and iterating on sales funnel strategies
- Experience optimising the use of our Zoho CRM for sales analytics
What’s the deal?
- Part-time: 2 days a week or equivalent across the week
- Fixed term contract for 6 months to the end of FY20, with the potential to extend or move into a permanent leadership role at that time
- Salary: equivalent of up to $250k FTE including super
- Location: Southbank, Melbourne
- Starting: when you’re ready – either this or the other side of Christmas
How to apply
Please don’t wait until the deadline if you want to apply. We’ll fill this role as soon as we find the right candidates.
Sign up to Beam so you can apply for the role.
Applying is easy — answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. The video is optional, but it makes a big difference to help you stand out! We look forward to meeting you.