About the role
We’re looking for a self motivated Senior Tax Accountant who can hit the ground running!
We are a small team who all roll our sleeves up and get the work done. None of us are bound by job descriptions – if there is something over and above your day to day work that you want to take on/learn then let us know!
- Take on your own corporate tax work
- Competently review the work of junior accountants. Spot errors, missed opportunities for the client, and suggest ways to improve efficiency.
- Mentor junior accountants to assist their growth and development within the team.
- Take the weight off our client’s shoulders by ensuring our clients feel supported, heard and in the best hands possible.
- Proven work experience as a Tax Accountant
- Experience with Xero is a must as this is what we use with all our clients
- Competent skill level in Excel
- Competent with tax returns for all entities
- Keen attention to detail
- BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant subject
- Industry certification (e.g. CA or CPA) is preferred
Your personal attributes
- Smart and keen
- Detail orientated
- Ability to multitask and be agile in your approach to work
- Down to earth, friendly
- A self-starter
We are a small business (currently a team of 3). We work together in an open plan office to ensure collaboration and learning.
Our clients are mainly in the creative industry so no suits here, just smart people. Our clients have come to us through referrals. We understand their business and we treat their business like our own – we are client centric and we truly care.
Your career is important and as a small business, growing quickly, there are fantastic opportunities to grow with us.
- Location: We have a lovely office above the shops in the middle of Summer Hill (we are currently all working remotely, but plan to be back in the office 1st July).
- Part-time: 2-4 days/week. We are really flexible so let us know what works best for you.
- Salary: $85k package (full time equivalent). Potential to pay more for the right person.
- Start: As soon as you can
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you!