At the Brande Group we design and produce high-quality apparel that is custom tailored for each business, organisation, brand, event or group. Brande’s design team can design-to-order almost any wearable item required or desired, along with offering supply chain and logistics solutions.
The Brande Group is a parent company of Badge of Honour – delivering authentic licenced apparel that is fully customised to each individual customer. Each garment is made to order providing an accurate representation and connection to the major brands we partner with including Disney, Warner Bros, Hasbro and Surf Life Saving Australia.
About the role
Key areas of focus for this role include the management of Brande Group digital content, social media & community management and email lifecycle marketing.
You will work with external stakeholders including our digital marketing agency to implement quarterly content strategies for our franchise programs including Disney, Marvel and Hasbro to name a few!
This role involves a wide array of tasks including, but not limited to: –
• Creating roadmaps for Brande Group social channels that maximise traffic and ROI
• Generating high quality content including articles, blog posts, case studies, social media posts
• Maintenance of weekly social media schedule for all Brande Group platforms
• Management of the Brande Group customer database including the development of acquisition strategies
• Delivery of all CRM and lifestyle marketing initiatives
• Execution of detailed reports – outlining success metrics and areas of opportunity
Key Skills and Attributes
The successful candidate will ideally have:
• A strong background in digital marketing and social media management (2+ years)
• Proficient knowledge of Mailchimp (design campaigns) and Shopify platform ideal
• Exceptional copywriting skills and high attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills and data driven decision making with knowledge of online metrics
• Deep understanding of the digital landscape, trends in social media and the delivery of marketing content
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills with a solutions focus
• Modern office located in Hillsdale, Sydney (15 mind from CBD) with plenty of off street parking
• Opportunity to create an impact in a fun working environment that is going through an exciting time of growth
• Initial 12 month contract with the view of it becoming a permanent role.
• Hours: 30 per week. Flexible regarding days worked and number of hours per day across the week (example 5 days 9-3pm or 4 days 9 – 4:30pm)
• Salary: 70 – 90k +super FTE (based on experience)
• Preference for working at our office, but WFH an option where required
• Start date – ASAP!
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you!