About Swoop Digital
We are a small and successful Digital Agency who thrives on providing innovative online marketing solutions to help businesses attract more customers and increase sales.
Our clients span a broad range of industries and niches from business to consumer marketing to business to business. Our services include Marketing Strategy; SEO; Social Media; Content Generation; Adwords; Web Development; CRM & Marketing Automation.
We provide a unique and proven approach that combines strategy with targeted solutions and performance measurement to give our clients a competitive edge in the digital marketplace.
If you are a proactive and creative person with a passion for influencing and creating content with impact, have excellent attention to detail and want to be part of our friendly team this could be your next opportunity!
If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting brands through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team!
We are on the lookout for a Social Media Strategist & Content Specialist to join our dynamic team.
You will be responsible for planning, creating and implementing the overall social media strategy for our clients, supporting and improving their online presence and increasing brand awareness.
We are looking for someone who knows the social media game and can hone different tones of voice for key messages, but also grow tribes of engaged social media followers!
You should have excellent multi-tasking skills to handle our social media accounts in a cohesive way.
You will work closely with an account manager to help us tell a unified, cohesive story across our ecosystem of channels.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our client’s social presence is aligned with their marketing strategies.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
● Develop creative social media content and social media strategies in line with our clients marketing objectives.
● Manage, create and publish original, high-quality shareable content
● Administer client social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
● Liaise with the account manager to ensure content is informative and appealing to our clients target audience
● Collaborate with account manager to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new client products and days of importance.
● Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI on key social metrics.
● Develop the strategy, content plan and write unique, high quality blog posts across a variety of industry topics.
● Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
● Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices and ensure our clients are at the forefront
● Identify influencers & generate ideas & briefs to engage with them
● Lead and execute social media to exceed business KPI’s
You will report to and work with the Marketing Manager to achieve business goals and outputs.
Skills and Experience
● Proven work experience as a Social Media Strategist, Social Media Manager or Content Manager
● Hands-on experience using social media for brand awareness
● Great copywriting skills
● A deep understanding of social media metrics, trends and social products/tools
● Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
● Ideally some experience in Paid Social Media – Facebook & Instagram
● An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet their needs
● Strong attention to detail
● Excellent multitasking skills
● Agile, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
● In-depth understanding of how audiences consume media and the best ways to interact
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
What’s the deal?
● Hours: 1-2 days per week, with some requirements outside of business hours for social media management – we are flexible on how this could work
for you. Let’s talk!!
● Remuneration: Salary based on experience
● Location: Swoop Digital HQ in Carnegie, Melbourne
● Start Date: We’d love you to start as soon as you’re ready!