We’re a family owned business that specialises in selling kitchenware, giftware and homewares in Australia.
We were founded way back in 1975 in Victoria, Australia with the dream of helping people enjoy their time in the kitchen. Our first store opened on High St, Armadale and since then we’ve grown to over 20 stores across Victoria, Queensland and Western Australia, all the while keeping the same promise – to help you in the kitchen!
We stock all the popular brands such as Avanti, Scanpan, Yumbox, Global, Tefal, Essteele, Maxwell & Williams and more.
Tried and tested by ourselves and our lovely team, these brands offer the highest quality products, most innovative designs and artisanal craftsmanship!
We don’t just sell products though, we aim to sell the belief that you can achieve anything in the kitchen!
Are you passionate about cooking and retail? Love to lead your team?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Retail Store Manager to join our new DFO Essendon store.
- Coaching & leading the team to ensure outstanding customer service
- Achieving & exceeding sales budgets
- Store presentation & merchandising
- Stock replenishment
- Product knowledge (full training provided)
- Ensuring company policies & procedures are followed
In addition, as store manager you will also be responsible for:
- Salary & sales budgets
- Store profitability
- Customer service leadership
- A strong retail background preferably in homewares and kitchenware, but not essential
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to lead by example
- Enthusiasm & motivation
In return for your proven track record in retail sales management, you will be given an opportunity to develop your career at a dynamic company with a fantastic business model & sensational growth opportunities.
- Proven past leadership roles and the ability to motivate others.
- The ability to plan and prioritise workloads and delegate accordingly.
- Customer focus.
- The capacity to grasp new concepts quickly.
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Shrewd business sense and well-developed commercial awareness.
What’s the deal?
- Job share: 3-4 days a week
- Location: DFO Essendon
- Salary: $50-60K package as a Full Time Equivalent. This would be pro-rated to the hours worked.
- Starting: We’d love you to join the team asap!
How to apply:
If this role looks like you, apply asap. Interviews will be scheduled as soon as great talent applies.
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
The video is not compulsory, but gives us some further insight into why you would be great for our role. It does not need to be polished, just the real you.
We look forward to meeting you!