The future is bright. At Cube Group, we’re sure of it. Our team has a shared vision for a better future, and we’re working hard to make it happen. We are a dynamic firm that exists to create practical solutions that have a positive impact on the communities of Australia.
Our people are our key to success. We work best when we work in close collaboration with our clients and each other. We bring a wealth of knowledge, experience and ideas to projects. We use our tact and good judgement to turn complex challenges into practical and realistic actions.
About the role
Working across the firm this diverse role provides valuable support to our consulting team in delivering extraordinary results for our clients whilst also assisting our HR, Finance and Marketing functions.
As part of the Corporate Services team and reporting to our General Manager – Operations you can expect every day to be different and to work with a people who love what they do, truly make a difference and know how to celebrate success.
- Assisting with the preparation of proposals, tenders and other client deliverables – including setting up templates, graphic design, proof reading – you ensure all documents project the Cube brand.
- Working closely with our project leads and teams you provide efficient administrative support – including project set up, maintenance and reporting – sharing relevant insights to ensure key milestones are delivered on time and on budget.
- Drawing on your exceptional organisational skills, you help the team coordinate stakeholder engagement activities including workshops and interviews, supporting them to prepare materials, book travel and write up notes following these sessions.
- Preparing regular project status reports for team updates you will also contribute to the broader firm’s knowledge of projects and clients and contribute to ad hoc reporting as required.
- As the first point of contact for the firm you utilise your exceptional customer service skills to field phone calls, welcome visitors and coordinate external meeting arrangements.
- Proactively assist in documenting a range of administrative processes, assisting in implementation and review as required.
- You will also contribute to maintaining the general environment of our CBD office-hub, ensuring all amenities, meeting rooms, booking systems and our IT is in good working order and meeting the evolving needs of our team.
We’re looking for curious, dedicated, organised and practical team members who seek to drive positive outcomes and make a real difference through rewarding careers. You will thrive in this role if you are energetic, organised and process driven and can bring:
- Well-developed administration and project management skills with the capability and competence to work across a range of projects, balance priorities, work to timelines and adapt to the situation at hand.
- Strong interpersonal skills, exceptional customer service and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- A growth mindset.
- Intermediate to advanced MSOffice capability, including Excel, PowerPoint and Teams.
- Tertiary qualification or relevant experience in business, finance, project management, administration or related discipline.
- Experience working in a professional services/corporate environment would be desirable.
- Competence using desktop publishing software (such as InDesign) would be advantageous, but not essential.
- A connection to Cube’s values and a desire to contribute to meaningful change.
- Hours : we are open on hours from full time to exploring job share / part time options for the right candidate
- Location: Our headquarters are in Melbourne’s CBD. We offer collaborative workspaces and state-of-the-art end-of-trip facilities. The role can largely be done remotely, however we do require the successful candidate to be onsite as needed, in addition to being involved in key face-to-face team events (at minimum once per quarter).
- Salary: a competitive remuneration package based on experience, additional wellbeing leave and the opportunity to purchase additional leave.
- Closing date : we are looking to fill this role quickly so please apply ASAP
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you!