Ledgr is an innovative bookkeeping & management accounting firm designed to revolutionise the way small business manage their books! A fast paced and exciting business, Ledgr was created to streamline traditional management accounting and finance for small business – and to genuinely help business owners drive growth in their businesses.
We live and breathe our values – so if you’re excited by these, chances are you’ll be a great fit for us !
Do the best you can.
Our team are the ones who are always asking, “What else can I do?” or “what can be done better? ”. They crave creating value and becoming part of the solution for our business and for our clients. We never accept average.
Do the right thing. Be Accountable!
See it…Own it… Solve it… Do it, Have a Plan, Work to the Plan.
Show people that you care.
We always show respect. We show and express appreciation, and we have each other’s back. We deeply value the professional relationship we have with our clients.
Purpose of the role
Ledgr needs a Team Leader to take it to the next level – and with this comes loads of opportunity for career growth and development.
We are looking for someone to manage the efficient and effective operations of the business. This includes onboarding and engagement of new clients, orienting them into the Ledgr system and process and ensuring the bookkeeping team meet all performance targets and with a consistent level of high-quality work.
We are looking for someone who is excited about working in a fast paced start-up, have the capability to work autonomously, have knowledge of and experience in book-keeping and the ability to build great client relationships while partnering with them to follow specific systems and processes.
What do we need help with?
- Onboarding new clients in line with the Ledgr way
- Retaining and growing the client base through superb client service focus
- Project management and quality review of client work
- Monitoring of WIP and workflow
- Management and mentoring of a team of bookkeepers (based offshore in the Philippines and locally here) including capacity planning
- Assistance with detailed reporting and statistical analysis
- Administration and coordination of professional development for team members
- Assistance in delivery of relevant training where required
Skills and experience you’ll need
- Proven experience in a small business bookkeeping/administration role in a professional office environment
- Proven experience in managing a team of support roles within a fast-paced small business environment
- Proven experience with Cloud Based accounting software such as Xero and MYOB
- High level of knowledge of best practice bookkeeping processes
- Experience managing a team to work to deadlines
- Registered BAS or Tax Agent (ideal but not essential)
- Xero Certified Accountant (again… ideal but not essential)
What’s the deal?
- 25 hours across 5 days
- Opportunity to work flexibly – from home or the Ledgr office (based in Sydney CBD on Park St)
- Salary Package $80-$90k including Super (Full Time Equivalent)
We have come to Beam to find you because we love the work philosophy of high-calibre people working in ways that suit them, while still allowing them to deliver results,including the delivery of amazing client service.
If you like the sound of our culture and will thrive in this role, please apply here through Beam and we’ll be in touch. Looking forward to meeting you!
Related Jobs (3)
Manager – IT Audit & Technology Risk | PwC | Melbourne | Part-Time: 4 days on September 20, 2018