Divide by Zero is a small, progressive business specialising in strategic Marketing Technology (MarTech) consulting services. We have been created to grow the professional capability of our employees and offer very flexible working conditions. Our standard weeks are 30 hours — so we all Beam! Read all about how a fake inspirational quote inspired Divide by Zero’s flexible week!
Divide by Zero are looking for conscientious, industrious and creative people who have worked as Technical Architects to plan and implement automated marketing solutions. With at least seven (7) years working in MarTech software and with appropriate certifications in key MarTech platforms: e.g.: Salesforce and Adobe Marketing Cloud.
You will work alongside some of Australia’s best MarTech consultants and technical architects. You will be blending strategic consultancy, system design, installation, bespoke builds, data analysis, support and the leadership of our professional teams and vendors to solve complex client briefs.
Typically, this will include:
- Developing an understanding of client challenges through broad stakeholder discovery and detailed system and data analysis.
- System design, vendor engagement, bespoke build, data management and management of all implementation activities.
- Supervising and performing all activities to ensure client delight and successful realisation of objectives and goals.
- Educating and training organisations (and their teams) how to plan and implement MarTech effectively.
- Assisting in developing support mechanisms and directing support resources to assist clients in an ongoing capacity.
The focus will be to work with the Co-Founder/Chief Digital Officer to grow our technology and consultancy capability, whilst also developing our current client engagements and exploring other opportunities to grow the client portfolio.
We don’t expect our colleagues to have all the skills or experience needed to successfully fulfil their role from day one. We believe that people are prepared for success through a combination of real work and constant skills gap training. To this end everyone in the business is allocated generous amounts of time each week to focus on their own professional growth.
- Salary: between $100k – $140k + Super of 10% for 30 hours (our standard work week). This equates to between $137k – $192k including Super, FTE.
- Hours: this is an incremental role because we are growing – we are open to scoping the role for anywhere between 15 hours minimum to 30 hours (our standard work week). Happy for you to work these hours when they suit you.
- Location: We have a great new office in the Rocks, Sydney, but would welcome you on the team from anywhere in Australia. Remote working is well established here so you’ll be well integrated with our team!
If this expertise and type of work environment are your cup of tea, please apply here through Beam, addressing these three questions in your cover letter:
- What is THE most important thing to you, in your next role?
- Why would you like to be a part of the Divide By Zero growth story?
- What achievements in your work give you the most joy?
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Related Jobs (10)
Marketing Manager | Melbourne | Part time 1 day/week on March 18, 2019 Permanent Part Time
Senior Manager or Partner | Sydney | Part-time 3-4 days on March 11, 2019 Permanent Part Time
Digital Optimisation Lead | Sydney | Part-time: 16 hours/week on February 22, 2019 Permanent Part Time