Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We have a unique capability to harmonize the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
If you are looking for a part-time opportunity, this is the role for you. However, we do still require core skills and experiences for this role, so please read below to understand what we are looking for…….
As a TSP, you will be a technical solutions sales leader within our enterprise commercial sales organization working with our most important customers. You will work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, and accelerate their digital transformation journey through Microsoft Big Data, Advanced Analytics and Artificial intelligence. You will lead and manage relationships with Data Scientists, Business Decision Makers (BDMs), App Dev Leads to drive Advanced Analytics platform adoption and achieve/exceed platform consumption targets. Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise & thought leadership across Microsoft & Open Source Advanced Analytics and Artificial intelligence solutions.
Microsoft Technology Solutions Professionals main goal is to win the technical decision of customers to purchase and use our technology. You will work in a team, enabling the customers through digital transformation by leveraging the intelligent cloud and intelligent edge. Technology Solutions Professionals are expected to be able to both own and win the customers technical decisions, as well as find new opportunities through their contacts and work they are on for sales people to further pursue.
As an Advanced Analytics & AI Technology Solutions Professional (TSP):
* You will help customers make technical decisions to build tomorrow’s business and IT solutions based on Microsoft’s AI technology.
* You will lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, proof of concepts, and pilots to explain,demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Microsoft’s products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
* You will lead to mitigate technical, competitive and security blockers to accelerate the production deployment of AI solutions.
* You will own winning the technical decision at customers for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message,bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making.
* You will work with partners and others at Microsoft, as well as use our core tools, social connection tools, and AI driven data to extend your reach and the reach of your team, focusing on satisfying important customer needs
Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers, and helping ensure that these solutions are implemented.
* Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft solutions.
Key Technical Requirements:
* Machine Learning architect. The expertise and ability to integrate complex elements and customer requirements into innovative technical architectures building on Big Data (Hadoop, Enterprise Data warehouse and ETL) and AI technologies.
* Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance, and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions
* Technical breadth. Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, networking, architecture designs, migrations, application development with Cognitive Services and Bots and technology management required
* 5+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles preferred.
* Certification in the following technologies preferred: cloud application development technologies (including OSS technologies) and Azure architecture and development exams (70-532 and/or 70-534)
If you think you’re the right person for this role, please apply here through Beam. We can’t wait to meet you!
Related Jobs (3)
People and Culture Analyst | Melbourne | 4 days or 5 days school hours on September 13, 2018
Associate Director | Deals Analytics | Sydney | 3-4 days on August 2, 2018 Permanent Part Time