Netwealth was created with an entrepreneurial spirit to challenge the conventions of Australia’s financial services.
We are a technology company, a superannuation fund, an administration business. Above all we exist to inspire people to see wealth differently and discover a brighter future.
Founded in 1999, Netwealth is one of the fastest growing wealth management businesses in Australia. We are rated No.1 by our customers for providing exceptional customer service and analysts continually rate our technology as best in class.
We are looking for a Training and Relationship Manager (TRM), responsible for the day-to-day training and development needs of existing services and pipeline clients. You will also be a support function to the practice at all levels of the business.
Your role is also to support advisers within dealerships who have approved Netwealth as a platform provider. It is critical you help them use and understand the Netwealth products as part of their business and training needs.
From start to end, you will be the value add that makes their first experience a rewarding one!
The key responsibilities of this position are:
- the training and development of Netwealth clients.
- marketing the Netwealth products to existing advisory groups to assist in expanding the business and its distribution network.
- working with Distribution Managers (DM) to grow new sales and strengthen the pipeline of new clients.
- working with Adviser Services to create training and development plans.
- playing a key role in the accuracy and planning of key clients in the in-house CRM, Microsoft Dynamics.
- maintaining and fostering existing relationships with our established adviser base.
- assisting in business planning and achieving budgets.
- contributing to Netwealth business development strategies/events.
- supporting the vision and values by leading by example, demonstrating professional behaviour and high standards of work.
- mentoring other team members in both business development, marketing ideas and strategies.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- A deep understanding of platform functionality and the financial services industry;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Self-motivating with excellent time management & organisational skills;
- The ability to work autonomously;
- High level of technology competency;
- A team player with an agile and collaborative mindset.
- This is a permanent full-time position.
- Location: the Netwealth offices are located in Sydney’s CBD; however WFH options are available.
- This role may include intrastate travel to support clients and their business needs.
- Salary: $85k – $95k FTE inclusive of super + bonuses
- Start date: ASAP!
In this role you will be inspired by diversity & driven by inclusion.
Discover a forward-thinking culture that incorporates values of Curious, Courageous, Collaborative, Agile, Genuine and Optimistic. Be part of an inclusive and diverse work environment where we offer professional and personal development opportunities that are aimed to help you be successful in your role whilst supporting your need for flexibility.
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace, please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
The video is not compulsory, but we’d love it if you could give us some further insight into why you would be great for our role. It does not need to be polished, just the real you.
We’re excited to meet you!