Netwealth was created with an entrepreneurial spirit to challenge the conventions of Australia’s financial services.
We are a technology company, a superannuation fund, an administration business. Above all we exist to inspire people to see wealth differently and discover a brighter future.
Founded in 1999, Netwealth is one of the fastest growing wealth management businesses in Australia. We are rated No.1 by our customers for providing exceptional customer service and analysts continually rate our technology as best in class.
About this role
We are looking for a Transitions Manager, responsible for managing, supervising and developing transition officers within their team.
The role is also responsible for the transfer of client assets into the Netwealth Investment Wrap or Netwealth Super Wrap from other platform providers, individual holdings, brokers etc. Transfers predominantly relate to new clients but can also be for existing clients.
The successful candidate will work closely with the sales and Investor services teams to ensure they are familiar with current processes and with IT to support and test system enhancements.
The key responsibilities of this position are:
- leading the team and management of staff.
- the timely and effective processing of transfer cases.
- identifying and implementing refinements to Transitions processes IT systems and Controls.
- maintaining and improving customer service for internal and external customers.
- the supervision, execution and monitoring of tasks to be completed by the Transitions Team.
- assisting, monitoring, developing and coaching staff.
- supporting the vision and values by leading by example, demonstrating professional behaviour and high standards of work.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- held previous leadership roles.
- sound knowledge of the investment industry and investment assets.
- experienced in back-office operations in the platform space.
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- a clear understanding of Capital Gains tax and power of attorney.
- strong oral and written communication skills.
- excellent attention to detail.
Please note: experience within the finance industry is mandatory.
- This is a permanent full-time position.
- Location: the Netwealth offices are located in 180 Flinders Lane, Melbourne; however,
WFH options are available.
- Does the role include travel? – no
- Salary: $130,000 inclusive of super
- Start date: ASAP!
In this role you will be inspired by diversity & driven by inclusion.
Discover a forward-thinking culture that incorporates values of Curious, Courageous, Collaborative, Agile, Genuine and Optimistic. Be part of an inclusive and diverse work environment where we offer professional and personal development opportunities that are aimed to help you be successful in your role whilst supporting your need for flexibility.
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace, please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
The video is not compulsory, but we’d love it if you could give us some further insight into why you would be great for our role. It does not need to be polished, just the real you.
We’re excited to meet you!