Quiip is a specialist online community and social media management agency, working with Australia’s biggest brands and purpose-driven organisations.
Our small team is wholly distributed, collaborating remotely from across eleven locations worldwide. We call it radical flexibility – and we mean it! Each employee is empowered to set their own availability and how many hours they want to work, providing the freedom to blend work with study, family caregiving, travel and creative pursuits.
We are proud to be amongst the first B Corporations in Australia – the highest certification in the world for social responsibility. As part of our commitment to using business as a force for good, we Pledge 1% of our time, and revenue to non-profit organisations. Quiip is a carbon neutral company as a signatory to NetZero 2030.
Our values below are embedded in our culture and shape our approach to every aspect of how we operate.
Knowledgeable – We’re an experienced group of community management professionals with the best resources, connections and industry knowledge.
Ethical – As a B-Corp, we’re part of a global mission of people who believe that companies should look after their people, their environment and their communities. We stand by our ethical charter with integrity.
Flexible – We foster an environment of radical flexibility for our team, which allows us to facilitate better opportunities and offerings for our clients.
Purposeful – We believe in the power of community to build loyalty and connection. As community managers we intentionally create spaces that are both safe and productive.
We’re looking for a resourceful Virtual Executive Assistant to partner with the Quiip Senior Team, including our CEO and three Directors.
Your support will ensure that we can meet our expanding responsibilities and achieve long-term growth goals, whilst maintaining seamless daily operations. This means your role will grow with us!
You’ll be given the trust and autonomy to perform proactively, whilst understanding the needs and characteristics of the Senior Team.
With a dynamic blend of ongoing tasks and special projects, you’ll be confident in prioritising your workload. A great sense of adventure will help you to hit the ground running on new challenges.
In your first months, you might expect to:
• Arrange staff travel and our annual retreat, opting for carbon neutral suppliers where possible
• Support our Operations Manager with contract preparation
• Purchase eco-friendly staff and client gifts
• Develop an organisation structure for our cloud-based storage system
• Keep proposal templates, testimonials, web pages and other important documents up-to-date
• Assist with annual and periodic staff surveys
• Research and catalogue professional development opportunities for the team
• Assign incoming sales leads to the Senior Team
The Skills and Requirements
• Ability to work remotely: Safe and suitable home office environment with technical capacity to work online
• Flexible: proactive, anticipatory and solutions-oriented
• Autonomous: comfortable working independently and asynchronously while prioritising your workload
• Strong written communication skills: confident corresponding with a diverse range of clients and stakeholders
• Highly organised: demonstrated ability to manage a portfolio of activities including a keen eye for detail
• Software Experience: familiar with Gmail, Google Workspace (formerly G Suite), Dropbox, and Microsoft or Apple Office programs. Additional experience with Hubspot, WordPress, Lattice and/or Asana will be highly regarded.
• Contract: casual
• Hours: dynamic, but starting at 5-10 hours per week with a view to increase over the next 12 months.
• Location: this role is fully remote
• Salary: $36 per hour inclusive of superannuation
• Starting: ready when you are!
As part of Team Quiip, you will have the ability to set your own availability and “office hours” each week. You will also have access to the full range of employee benefits, including:
• An annual health and wellbeing stipend, plus a fitness wearable and chance to partake in weekly step challenges
• Access to Uprise, our Employee Assistance Program, with coaching and counselling services
• A generous professional development budget and optional tickets to SWARM Conference
• Two full days of paid volunteer work and up to $500 matching charitable donations
• An anniversary bonus for each year with the company
• Salary sacrifice for office equipment and an hourly working from home allowance automatically added to your pay
• Opportunities to attend online social events, three day corporate retreat, and a variety of free workshops (most recently, anti-racism training and financial literacy / budgeting skills)
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace, please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
1. Why do you want to work with Quiip?
2. What makes you an excellent Virtual EA?
3. We know what it’s like to be busy and have competing demands. How do you prioritise and hit deadlines?
The video is not compulsory, but as a business that works remotely we need you to be comfortable working in this way so please take the time to record one and give us some further insight into why you would be great for our role. It does not need to be polished, just the real you.
We’re excited to meet you!