Are you proactive, adaptable and solutions-oriented? Are you a highly organised, client centric professional looking to work for a company making meaningful impact?
How Do You Do It (HDYDI) supports organisations, individuals and managers with the successful integration of work and home life including extensive experience on ensuring a smooth transition from working person to working parent.
Operating since 2006, we work globally with private and public-sector corporates including Citi, Deloitte, HSF, KWM, Microsoft, the BBC and Westpac to support the different life stages of their people and maximise the retention and progression of diverse talent.
What is the purpose of this role?
As a Virtual ‘Office’ Leader you will provide efficient service execution, technology and business support for the Australian HDYDI team including HDYDI Directors, the Australian Business Leader and Associates.
You will support the Australian team to deliver the programs and services we offer. You’ll also support the business operations with the Director & COO, who will be your manager. You will also have a strong relationship with the Australian leadership team.
We provide a highly supportive and flexible work environment. You’ll have scope of great impact and lots of decision-making and creativity. We’re looking for someone to be the first contact for our business, so a strong brand ambassador.
What will you do?
- Services Execution Support: You will provide the first point of contact for client program queries; be the key administrative support for external clients and the HDYDI facilitation team; manage learning materials and handouts; assist with Client Reports; tailor PowerPoint for clients and conduct administration relating to HDYDI Australian programs, events and learning activities; provide basic Marketing & Social Media support if required;
- Business and Technology Support and ‘Office’ Management: You will develop and maintain business systems, procedures and technology including Pipedrive CRM, SharePoint, Participant Spreadsheet Database, Mailchimp; and manage CEO emails and calendar.
- Finance: You will also ensure transactions are input into Xero, including invoicing and be responsible for debtor/creditor management (experience not required).
What competencies are we looking for?
- Proactive: adaptable and solutions-oriented
- Autonomous: comfortable working to outcomes with minimal supervision, has an anticipatory mindset, and can present solutions to problems
- Highly organised: demonstrated ability to manage a portfolio of activities including a keen eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: to support client facing work
- Client centric: you genuinely care about client service
- Strong familiarity and comfort using software: including high proficiency in MS Office suite of programs, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint. It would be great if you had experience with using multiple systems (including cloud-based technologies like SharePoint and Xero), but we are happy to train you up if necessary.
What experience are we looking for?
- An office leader who knows how to support a team with competing demands
- Experience in a learning and development environment, preferably client facing, or similar
- Demonstrated ability to manage a portfolio of activities and experience in project management
- Experienced with using multiple systems (including cloud-based technologies) and processes in a growing business and can provide suggestions for improvement
What’s the deal?
As HDYDI is a virtual business, the role will be primarily home based and is highly
flexible with an expected average of 14 to 21 hours a week – which ideally will be done across 4 days.
This is a permanent part-time role. The salary is circa $80k including super, full time equivalent.
If this role sounds exciting to you and you’d like to help us with our mission to help organisations to retain their talent and their working parents to be able to integrate their work and family lives successfully, please apply soonest via the Beam platform so that we can meet you!
If interested please apply ASAP, the HDYDI team will be meeting with exceptional talent as the applications come in. Do not miss out on this opportunity!
Related Jobs (1)
Executive Project Officer | Sydney | 3 days or 21 hours per week on August 1, 2018 Contract